[Ambassadors] Mentoring Meeting 01-March-2010

Tue Mar 2 06:20:45 UTC 2010

2010/3/2 Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org>:
> We had a exciting exhausting Mentoring Meeting 01-March-2010:
> Minutes:        http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2010-03-01/fedora-meeting-1.2010-03-01-19.00.html
> Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2010-03-01/fedora-meeting-1.2010-03-01-19.00.txt

Thank you for the above links. I do have a request - please consider
creating a survey amongst the mentors to obtain feedback about the
process and scope for improvement.

As of today, the mentoring program had its genesis in the collective
experience of a few folks who figured it was a good start-off point
for a "process". It would be good to actually codify and, structure
the process of mentoring itself and, for the long-term think about how
to qualify someone as a "mentor"

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>