[Ambassadors] Call for help, replacing/updating the ambassador FAQ.

M Yakub Mizan 123mizan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 10:52:51 UTC 2010

we should not work on Ambassador Faq page directly since it is frequently
visited by many.
so, we have to create a page and work on it. then copy to the the main page
. while waiting for the feedback . we can review the page contents and
suggest some possible changes. you may face some  questions .
then we will move from high volume ambassador list.