[Ambassadors] Dennis Buice wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Dennis Buice dennis at tigercharacter.com
Wed Mar 10 00:34:07 UTC 2010

LinkedIn
------------Dennis Buice requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

John,

- Dennis Buice

Accept invitation from Dennis Buice
http://www.linkedin.com/e/AW8tzp8HF6e9leLVZowabqO8-ueNlS5LAwotQqk8-ue9c0QxupV/blk/I1874374189_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPAUcjgTcPgTe359bR5xoCpRnSpkbP8NdzwUe3cPcj4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Dennis Buice
http://www.linkedin.com/e/AW8tzp8HF6e9leLVZowabqO8-ueNlS5LAwotQqk8-ue9c0QxupV/blk/I1874374189_2/39vejwNd3sPd3sUckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Dennis Buice be a good idea?

Dennis Buice's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Dennis Buice's invitation, check Dennis Buice's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation