[Ambassadors] Texas Linux Fest Planning Meeting

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 04:45:26 UTC 2010

We are 30 days out from the 1st Texas Linux Fest and I think it would
be useful to have a quick meeting this week to be sure we get
everything we need arranged in time to make this a successful event
for the Fedora Project.

I'm going to suggest we get together in #fedora-ambassadors for a
quick meeting Wed. March 10 @ 8pm central time if everyone can manage
that time on such short notice. Here is a short list of things I'd
like to be clear about before it is too late to make things happen:

* Booth supplies

Do we have enough swag? Can we get t-shirts? Has the event box been
arranged? Have the vertical banners been arranged? Who down there is
responsible for making sure about these things?

* Booth Staffing

A sign-up sheet for ambassadors to be at the booth is often helpful. I
don't know what time the booth will be open to the public but let's
try to get that figured out so we don't end up needing David to be
there all day.

* Fedora flyer for the conference bag?

* Texas Linux Fest 2010 / Fedora Buttons? We need to act fast to make
those happen.

* Social event / Fedora dinner on Friday?

* Whatever else is on your minds ...

John