[Ambassadors] Being Ambassadors *within* the Fedora Project

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 09:00:12 UTC 2010

> Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:06:34 -0600
> From: inode0 at gmail.com
> To: fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com
> Subject: [Ambassadors] Being Ambassadors *within* the Fedora Project

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

John, thank you for your post.  :)

> With all that in mind, I am going to make a personal commitment and ask that you join me in participating in future Fedora Test Days.

+1

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Fedora_13_test_days

I think from trying out the Fedora 13 new features within the Test Day, we are able to provide some valuable feedback as well as to understand the "workings" of new features.  This will then help in the Fedora 13 release, too.  :)

> As a group we could easily double or triple the level of participation seen currently in Test Days. In conjunction with our setting a good example by personally participating in Test Days, I think we should add promoting Test Days to others as one of our talking points, especially with new contributors.

An excellent idea and a very worthy participation indeed.  :v)

Please have a great day and an enjoyable weekend! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

猿も木から落ちる

さるもきからおちる

Even monkeys fall from trees.

Even experts make mistakes.

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey

* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 12 (Constantine) kernel - 2.6.32.9-70.fc12.i686.PAE

* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 13 (Goddard) kernel - 2.6.33-8.fc13.i686.PAE

With eight (8) x86_64 computing cores, 16 GB of RAM and two SATA Seagate 7200.12 500 GB harddisks.

=