[Ambassadors] Question on which size Live USB Keys is used by Ambassadors. :)

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 09:36:39 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

Thank you for your posts.  :)

>> Note that the Fedora Desktop Live image, our default offering, now targets a 1 GB size so it must be burned to either a recordable DVD or a USB stick.  Release notes for F13 Beta and beyond now reflect this:

>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Live_Image_Beat

Cool!  :)

> Thanks for reminding me that we will have more trouble producing the
 media, it's better not to be surprised when the time comes :)

+1, very true indeed, I am planning how to effectively provide my Fedora 13 release and wanted information and references for the USB Key as an option to use.  Right now, I suggest bring me a USB and I will load the content for you.  :)

Don't know what happened with my previous posts getting double spaced...working on another computer now.  :v)

Please have a great day and an enjoyable weekend! :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -
=-=-=-=-=
David Ramsey
---------------------------------
猿も木から落ちる
さるもきからおちる
Even monkeys fall from trees.
Even experts make mistakes.
=
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 12 (Constantine) kernel - 2.6.32.9-70.fc12.i686.PAE
* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 13 (Goddard) kernel - 2.6.33-8.fc13.i686.PAE
With eight (8) x86_64 computing cores, 16 GB of RAM and two SATA Seagate 7200.12 500 GB harddisks.
=