[Ambassadors] Being Ambassadors *within* the Fedora Project

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 09:51:24 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

>> I will follow this testing schedule. I'm testting the Alpha release this weekend.

Yes, most excellent!  :)

I am looking forward to Palimpsest & udisks improvements test day.  The screen posts look really good - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/UdisksImprovements

> Test Days are a great way to start helping, but instead what I do is to make a Fedora VM or a real install with Rawhide running, and start using that one as primary (but dont put in all data or make a different /home parition) and reports bugs and other things.

Hiemanshu, I have been trying out two Virtual Machines with Fedora 13 Alpha and have one VM with Rawhide as well.  :)

I strongly think that the test sets done during the test day are easy to following via the test day's corresponding wiki and IRC access.  :)

I think that by effectively practicing with Fedora 13 now and until release day, I will be better prepared for questions, too.  :)

---------------------------------

One stone; two birds.

To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

---------------------------------

Lastly, I always reference back to the FedoraForum.org web site http://forums.fedoraforum.org/ and get information there, too.  Definitely a fantastic opportunity to review and provide feedback on the Fedora 13 features, too.  :v)

Side note - seems the double spacing is no problem on this computer...

Please have a good one! :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -
=-=-=-=-=
David Ramsey
---------------------------------
猿も木から落ちる
さるもきからおちる
Even monkeys fall from trees.
Even experts make mistakes.
=
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 12 (Constantine) kernel - 2.6.32.9-70.fc12.i686.PAE
* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 13 (Goddard) kernel - 2.6.33-8.fc13.i686.PAE
With eight (8) x86_64 computing cores, 16 GB of RAM and two SATA Seagate 7200.12 500 GB harddisks.
=