[Ambassadors] Question on which size Live USB Keys is used by Ambassadors. :)

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 12:19:27 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 9:19 PM, David Ramsey
<diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Greetings. :)
>
> Kris, thank you for your post.  :)
>
>> What about people only having a CD-rom-drive?
>
> Good question, that is one of my options for people, too.  :)
>
> ====================================
>
> How to create and use a Live CD -
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_and_use_a_Live_CD
>
> ====================================
>
> Hope this helps.  :v)

I am not sure if this suggestion is for ambassadors to create a custom
Gnome LiveCD that will fit on a CD or if to give the idea for telling
people to go and create their media on their own?

I have to install Gnome in a PC without a DVD tray, I would try
install from a XFCE spin and then install Gnome. For that matter you
can go also with net-install or any other of the spins that still are
CD-size.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217