[Ambassadors] Fwd: Personal IT Community Conference May 7-8 New Brunswick, NJ

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 13:34:27 UTC 2010

Dear Ambassadors in the NJ/NY/DE area of the USA,

Could i get a volunteer who would be interested in talking with John
Boris of LOPSA (http://lopsa.org)? Specifically:

* Whether a Fedora Ambassador might want to represent the Fedora
Project at this event
* Regional lists or other venues where Fedora Ambassadors might be
able to help spread news about this event

Thanks for your consideration. If someone wants to follow up with
John, please let the list know you've got the ball. Thanks!

Paul