[Ambassadors] EMEA media production

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 18 22:44:06 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 18.03.2010, 23:35 +0100 schrieb Mathieu Bridon:
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 23:24, Christoph Wickert
> <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> >     4. At this point the wrangler already knows which media is going to
> >        be produced, so he can already file a ticket at the design team
> >        trac.
>
> Doesn't the media team already produce artwork for the disk and the case?

Only for the official spins, this means GNOME only in case of F12. My
request for Xfce/LXDE artwork was ignored for months, although I pinged
them several times, see https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/111

In the end, I did the artwork myself but it was useless without the
media, see https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ticket/11

Regards,
Christoph