[Ambassadors] [FWD] Event-Open Source Software Workshop @ MIT Meerut

Ravi D. Sharma rdsharma4u at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 11:28:20 UTC 2010

Dear,
I just subscribe there. i had arround 50 DvD of f11, that i have given to
college yesterday for distribution.
What could be in swag ? Is this stuff with flags, poster or stickers *etc*?
well if any one wants to come for a talk(Speaker), than Most welcome!!
Let me know the topic and the person.

regards,
Ravi

2010/3/20 Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com>

> On Sat, 2010-03-20 at 12:58 +0530, Ravi D. Sharma wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> >  I am a subscriber of ambassadors list of Fedora, so i dont know how
> > much mailing list is there. You can find me on
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rdsharma4u
> > ....and the guy are looking.
> >
> > The workshop is scheduled for open source so of-course we will talk
> > about fedora also. The contact person for event is Ankur Gupta
> > (9760102441).
> >

> Hey Ravi,
>
> I've posted to the Fedora India list regarding the event. Please reply
> there, since the folks there will be in a better position to help you.
>
> Do you have any swag requirements for the event?
> Do you need a speaker at the event from Fedora India?
> Do you need media for distribution?
>
> etc?
>
> This is the Fedora India mailing list link:

> I look forward to seeing you there. You can also ping us up on
> #fedora-india at Freenode on the IRC:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate#IRC
>
> --
> regards,
> Ankur
> - FAS : ankursinha ; franciscod @ Freenode
> - gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 5E9BF638

R.D. Sharma
Lecturer, Bioinformatics,
Department of Microbiology
C.C.S. University,Meerut,India