[Ambassadors] musicians out there - FEDs on Frets

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 17:10:17 UTC 2010

Guys,

interesting idea really. How about connect each other and perform an live
show trough the net? Only with open source tools. Nobody did such a thing
earlier.
Also I think this is a great idea to create an Fedora Music Studio spin to
base this, an do the show with our own tools under with Fedora 14, maybe. I
have an great tools list, witch is partially already packaged in our
repository, all is free...

Me either don't play on any music device, but if could connect this event
(or any other) with open source music, with our tools, jamendo, and more
things - well, could result an big boom around. What do you say guys?

2010/3/21 Hiemanshu Sharma <hiemanshu at gmail.com>

> On 03/21/2010 02:51 PM, Joe O'Dell wrote:
> > Liking the idea!
> >
> > I don't play anything spectacular - just trumpet & cornet
> > (but I don't have any instruments at the moment)
> >
> > I'd be really interested to see how this goes!
> >
> > Joe
> > Joe O'Dell
> >
> > Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur
> >
> > bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
> > bedslug.co.cc
> >
> > DFEY Member (SouthEast)
> > dfey.org
> >
> > Ubuntu-UK Group Member
> > (ascenseur)
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JoeODell
> >

> > On 21 Mar 2010, at 09:13, Renich Bon Ciric wrote:
> >
> >> This sounds really interesting!
> >>
> >> I'm a singer/guitarrist/keyboardist. I love Fedora and the OpenSource
> >> philosophy. I know my way with keys, guitars and samplers. I could be
> >> a drummer/sampler that plays loops on some FOSS software or something.
> >>
> >> I have written a lot of music (spanish and some english).
> >>
> >> Here're some links
> >>
> >> http://jamendo.com/artist/Renich
> >> http://downloads.woralelandia.com/audio/
> >> http://introbella.com/downloads/audio/
> >>
> >> I dunno how we can accomplish this. I don't have enough money for
> >> travels; I live in México. I'd love to participate but I don't see how
> >> =s
> >>
> >> Anyway, wanted to say something about it. Include me if possible...
> >> and help me figure out how to practice and play.
> >>
> >> It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
> >> it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!
> >> Renich Bon Ciric
> >>
> >> http://www.woralelandia.com/
> >> http://www.introbella.com/

> but
> have

> Please go ahead and add your names to the wiki.
>
> - - Hiemanshu

PGP:  06853DF7