[Ambassadors] musicians out there - FEDs on Frets

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sun Mar 21 18:03:39 UTC 2010

Hy Zoltan,

yes, thats a pretty good start für Streaming Software. But we also need
a kind of collaboration Tool where we (hopefully) see each other, chat,
put in some scores, tunes, one hits the button and the "Live" gig can be
recorded, etc. and wich is easy to set up for all participants.
For the streaming itself I would use Icecast, because its also used by
many radio broadcast Setups, but maybe someone else has different
experiences...

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0