[Ambassadors] REMINDER French Fedora Meeting Today 1830UTC #fedora-meeting

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Mar 23 15:09:31 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-23 at 16:00 +0100, Carlos Vassalo (opossum1er) wrote:

> > Désolé pour mon absence à la dernière réunion, mais j'ai une
> > hyper-super-méga-bonne excuse :
> >
> > J'étais à la maternité. :p
> >
> > Le petit Lucas a décidé d'arriver pour le printemps, le 21 mars, avec
> > ses 3,470 kg et ses 48,5 cm. :D
> >
> > La communauté compte donc un nouveau contributeur et moi le plus
> > merveilleux des bébé. :p
> >
> > /me est le plus heureux des papas :)
> >
> > A suivre très prochainement, des photos de la vedette dans son joli body
> > Fedora (qui a dit geek???). :p

Freely translated:
"""
Sorry for missing the meeting last Sunday but I have the best excuse
possible:

I was at the hospital.

Lucas has decided to come for spring, March 21st, weighting 3.470Kg for
48.5cm :D

The community has therefore a new contributor and me the most wonderful
baby :)

/me is the most happy daddy :)

To come soon, picture of the star in its nice body Fedora (Who said
geek??) :p
"""
End of translation

In one word as in one hundred: