[Ambassadors] FAD NA 2010

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 16:15:46 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_NA_2010
>
> I'm curious to know who else is planning on attending, and to figure out
> a bit of travel coordination.
>
> I'm looking at arriving on Thursday May 20 at around 4:30 PM and
> departing on Sunday May 23, with options being either 1:30 PM or 6:45
> PM.
>
> I don't want to buy anything until we have a chance to coordinate a bit
> though, either to pile into a shuttle, or to only have to impose on
> inode0 giving us a ride once rather than a bunch of times.
>
> Can we say March 20 as a deadline for saying whether or not you will
> attend this FAD?

We have 8 ambassadors currently signed up now. Consider this sort of
the unofficial last call if anyone else would like to attend.

We do need to start hammering out our agenda and I need to start
finalizing local arrangements. Let's try to get some substance added
to the wiki by the end of this month regarding what we intend to
accomplish.

John