[Ambassadors] FAD NA 2010

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Mar 24 17:53:58 UTC 2010

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010, Clint Savage wrote:

> I am actually free that weekend.  I am going to try to make it.
> Right now, flights from SLC to DSM are $248 (I can drive an hour from
> Des Moines no problem)
>
> Would the costs of any of this (flight, hotel, car rental, etc) be
> reimbursed through CommArch or paid for in advance?  I think the price
> is going to go up soon so I should book right away.

We need to get a sense for what we think the total budget for the event
will be (which we can do within the next week), but we will have funding
to help subsidize some travel costs.  If I were you, Clint, I'd get
those tickets ASAP before they go up in price, regardless of what % of
that price Red Hat can fund in the end.

--Max