[Ambassadors] REPORT - Open Fest 2010

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 14:20:24 UTC 2010

Hello my fellow Ambassadors!

Last weekend we had a nice event here in Athens [1] and Fedora was
there with a great Booth and many people :)

Needless to say, we had the best booth and presence as a community
there and we attracted many newcomers especially with our Translation
Marathon for Fedora 13 during the event.
On the wiki page [2] you can find some blogposts-reports on the event
and this [3] nice gallery of photos from our presence there.

We had a dual-projector setup with many swag (mostly produced by us)
and some nice little ideas (like "Try me!" signs)

Many thanks to all the Greek fellows, that helped the Fedora be on its
best one more time :)

Next target for Fedora Greek Community is FossComm 2010 [4] (we
started organizing already [5]) which is the biggest foss event in
Greece and we are more than sure that it's going to be a fabulous
appearance of Fedora there with many new persons helping out.

~π

[1] http://openfest.teipir.gr
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/OpenFest_2010
[3] http://picasaweb.google.com/saliyath/OpenfestAthens2010