[Ambassadors] calling for backup

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 14:49:41 UTC 2010

2010/3/27 Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com>:

> This sounds like a fun-yet-important thing to do for the Fedora Project :)
> I am interested too in joining the rotation.
>
> Possibly we could also divide the time-money-responsibilities into the
> 4 regional FADs and FUDCON leaders. This way we could have better
> results, as one "global guy" cannot "feel" each regional community as
> a "regional guy" could do.
>
> Then again the "4-regions" division could be like fragmentation of the
> global community. How about a guy for NA and LATAM, and another guy
> for EMEA and APAC ?
> This seems like a nice idea, as NA and LATAM have many things in
> common, just like EMEA and APAC (culture, proximity, less travel
> expenses etc)
>
> What do you thing?

I agree  with Pierros, fun and important. I have to add that it is
also a challenging position as may require deal we people's passions.

I think that up and running may be true about 15 hours weekly. But to
get there will require a lot more hours each week.

Probably I will be a good idea to gather some help from now until this
position it appointed, and I will like to help.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217