[Ambassadors] Marketing flyers

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sun Mar 28 14:39:14 UTC 2010

Am 28.03.2010 15:00, schrieb Pierros Papadeas:
> 2010/3/28 Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have an a question: this page [1] contains an general flyer about Fedora.
>>
>> Is it possible to have it somehow editable / translatable format?
>>

>> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_Fedora_flyer
>>
> Hi Zoltan!
>
> I made those version independent flyers and you can have them in
> editable .odt format from the link on the wiki.

... and I took the English Version and translated it to german and
pasted it into the wiki.
I know its maybe a little bit to late for the actual ongoing FAD in
Mönchengladbach, my apologies, but hopefully it can be used on some
upcoming events.
My only change other then translating it was to change the Mailinglist
URL. Other suggestions are welcome.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0