[Ambassadors] Marketing flyers

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 17:24:20 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Nelson Marques <07721 at ipam.pt> wrote:
> I need some help, how do people generate the thumbnails ? I've noticed
> they are all 1100x800.
>
> In addition I've placed the doc on:
> http://nmarques.fedorapeople.org/fedora/flyers/fedora-flyer-ind-pt.odt
>
> I've tried some uniformity on links and adapted the links to Portuguese
> pages when available (like on get-fedora etc).
>
> My handycap now is how to get the screenshots for the images. Anyone can
> throw me a "beacon of light" ?
>
> nelson.

Hi Nelson!

As I recall, I did it with GIMP (or possibly Inkscape). Just insert
them in .pdf format and then resize them as images. Finally Save them
in .png or possibly as .svg (both are OK for our wiki)

Hope this helps :)

~π

ps there might be a "convert" terminal way of doing this kind of thing
but I need to look into it