[Ambassadors] Hotel rooms

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sun Mar 28 20:52:52 UTC 2010

Wow, wow, wow Marcus,

I'm really sorry and I also (like Max) need to apologize in public.

For me and in my eyes FUDCON was always an event which was in the first
line from Fedora People for Fedora people organized more or less from
the Ambassador Crew (who organize events in generell) ...

I didn't realize that this event can also be organized by external
people.

So please accept my apologize. I will shut up immediatly and you'll have
my full support because I'm also located in Zurich.

Regards

Gerold