[Ambassadors] Strategical Withdraw

Joe O'Dell joseph.odell at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:24:07 UTC 2010

Nelson,

I am sorry, but I do not understand why you are a troll - You have provided valuable input on both mailing lists, and I cannot believe that someone would dub you like that. It is such a shame to lose you as an Ambassador, but I understand your choice.

Although I myself am not involved with this incident, I offer you my sincere apologies.

As I do not believe in pressuring people back into groups, I wont, but may I wish you all the best in what adventures you carry on with.

Kind Regards,

Joe
Joe O'Dell

Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
bedslug.co.cc

DFEY Member (SouthEast)