[Ambassadors] Fedora EMEA-Africa Meeting Logs: 05 May 2010

Amit Caleechurn acaleechurn at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 6 08:53:40 UTC 2010

Dear Friends,

Find below the logs of the EMEA Africa meeting. We were a bit disappointed
with the lack of quorum this time but we will follow up to find out where we
went wrong and what can be done to ensure that we can all be present for the
next meeting. This will include (but not limited to) reviewing the meeting
time to ensure that the time zone difference is not the handicap as the
meeting time is based on the regular EMEA meeting time whereas most of the
fall in the zones UTC +2, UTC +3, and even UTC +4.
*
Meeting ended Wed May  5 20:17:28 2010 UTC*

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-05-05/fedora-meeting.2010-05-05-19.14.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-05-05/fedora-meeting.2010-05-05-19.14.txt