[Ambassadors] Goodbye FAMSCO!!

Rodrigo Padula rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org
Wed May 12 04:13:44 UTC 2010

Hello Guys,

Unfortunately I am sending this email to inform that I'm leaving FAMSCO.

I am very upset by the 0 support from Red Hat Brasil/Latin America and
I'm not happy with the way that decisions are being taken here.

My relationship with some FAMSCO members also impossibility my
participation here.

I had good times at FAMSCO since the fisrt election, but now I'm very
disappointed and unmotivated.

So, I leave my position and I apologize for any inconvenience created.

By now, I will stay here only as Ambassador, helping to spread Fedora in
my region without any special role.

I will keep working in the Fudcon Latam, providing all support needed to
our local ambassadors.

Best regards!

--

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira