[Ambassadors] Fwd: Re: REMINDER: EMEA Ambassador Meeting this Wednesday !

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Wed May 12 11:28:47 UTC 2010

On 12/05/10 09:42, Joerg Simon wrote:
> Hi Isaac,
>
> Am 12.05.2010 10:10, schrieb Isaac Sanni-Thomas:
>> I now have serious concerns over the handling of the
>> organization and ownership of the event. I have discussed my situation
>> with a few fellow ambassadors and would like to bring it up in the EMEA
>
> we kicked off Idlelo in February
> <http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2010-February/013782.html>
> and we had a lot conversations with the fossfa - and there were times
> where we almost gave up to run this event because of the difficulties
> with the high prices and several people have put a lot effort in it to
> make it happen to get sponsorship from fossfa to drop the price for the
> booth from 5000$ to 500 $.
>
> I wonder if you want to clarify this issues please, so we know what
> specifics we have to discuss in this meeting?
>
> cu Joerg

Not being funny here, but these FOSSFA people haven't even got proper
contact details on the site! Looks a bit fishy to me.

Regards,

Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefor no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org