[Ambassadors] Meeting notes for the APAC meeting will be on Sunday, May 2nd, 2010 at 03:00 UTC :)

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 00:59:53 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

Greetings.  :)

> Haven't talked to you for long.

Kaio-san, understood.  :)

> As Sunday afternoons are always my grocery shopping time in a week, I almost am impossible to attend. How about if I could shoot you a weekly brief status of what was happening in our region, so you could just paste on during meeting time?

That is a great idea, and I will post to others.  :)

> Actually Fedora Chinese community had done quite a lot in last few months. You could share from me, gbraad and many other zh-ambassadors anytime. :)

+1

> I feel so sorry about missing the interactions of the meetings, defintely.

The notes is a great idea.  :)

Please have a great
day!  :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David

 Ramsey

---------------------------------

一石二鳥
いっせきにちょう

One
stone; two birds.

To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

=

Fedora Project's Japan
 & Maryland Ambassador

dramsey at fedoraproject.org

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey

*
 Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 12
(Constantine) kernel - 2.6.32.10-94.fc12.i686.PAE

* Two (2) dual core
 systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 13 (Goddard) kernel -
2.6.33.2-25.fc13.i686.PAE

* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of
RAM running the Fedora 13 Beta and Security Spin (Goddard) kernel -
2.6.33-1.fc13.i686.PAE

With eight (8) x86_64 computing cores, 16 GB
of RAM and four SATA Seagate 7200.12 500 GB harddisks.

=