[Ambassadors] Fedora + Active Directory

Joe O'Dell joseph.odell at googlemail.com
Thu May 13 16:46:03 UTC 2010

Hey All,
Sorry for the delay in replying!

Likewise Open looks like a great way to accomplish this; I have let them know, and they'll be testing it out soon.

Thanks!

Joe
Joe O'Dell

GreenerClassrooms Project Co-Ordinator
http://www.greenerclassrooms.org.uk

Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
beds.lug.org.uk

DFEY Member (SouthEast)