[Ambassadors] Fedora Live USB creation station Image

Christos Bacharakis cmpahar at gmail.com
Fri May 21 04:47:02 UTC 2010

Today I was searching in the wiki, trying to find out the Image that
(Carlos) made some weeks ago for a Fedora Live USB creation station.
Unfortunately it is not listed anywhere, only the old versions. Although I
found the mail from the MA which was presenting the image and the image can
be found at: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Live_USB_station_artwork
The SVG can be found at http://opossum1er.fedorapeople.org/Live%20USB/

For making ambassadors life better I added the SVG file at
Marketing/LiveUsbCreator wiki page. If I created any trouble please speak
up.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/LiveUsbCreator#Fedora_Generic

--
Christos Bacharakis