[Ambassadors] [EMEA Media] A question about past F12 budget

Sascha Thomas Spreitzer sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 21 10:17:14 UTC 2010

Hello friends,

i had an audio conference (phone call) with the sales person of the
media company and found out the following things for the past F12
media order:

- 1500 pcs CD 32bit Live (2000 sleeves)
- 1500 pcs DVD 32bit Install (2000 sleeves)
- 3100.00 EUR bill
- EUR/USD cross rate 1.45 ( as of order time in september 2009 )
- 4495.00 USD bill

So, the quantity for F12 was
- 3000 pieces
and the total sum was
- 4495.00 USD

By todays exchange rate EUR/USD 1.25 and the budget we have, we could
order an huge amount and still have budget left to compensate
shipping.

I will place a total final call for media quantities in the next EMEA
meeting, which is 1 day after F13 release by today.
Quantity decided in the upcoming meeting will be final and ordered on,
so if you want your voice placed on the quantities, attend the meeting
and vote on proposal.

Next EMEA meeting; Attend, speak up, place voice and impact.

freedom regards,
Sascha