[Ambassadors] REMINDER: EMEA Ambassador Meeting this Wednesday !

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Tue May 25 18:42:02 UTC 2010

Ladies and gentlemen,

Don't you remember there is an EMEA Ambassador meeting
next Wednesday (Europe, the Middle East, and Africa)
on #fedora-meeting ?

Day : Wednesday, May 26th, 2010

Time : 20:00 UTC (check
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=26&month=05&year=2010&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
to know your own time depending on your countries)

Channel : #fedora-meeting

Meeting agenda (add your topic before the meeting please) :
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:EMEA_Ambassadors_2010-5-26

Unfortunately I would not be able to chair this meeting cause I will
be in Brussels trying to find Martin and Nicu for setting up our
presence in Libre Graphics Meeting 2010. Fedora will be there and we
shall rock this event the fedora-way :)

Joerg or Christos will head this event and I could probably drop by to
say hi by the end of the meeting!

Update your agendas, and don't forget to join the meeting!

Kind regards,

Pierros

--
Pierros Papadeas