[Ambassadors] F13 Release Party and Meetup (Philippines)

Heherson Pagcaliwagan herson at azneita.org
Sat May 29 18:32:41 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 2:10 AM, Gerard Braad <gbraad at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 8:08 PM, Truong Anh. Tuan
> <tuanta at iwayvietnam.com> wrote:
>>> ----- "Heherson Pagcaliwagan" <herson at azneita.org> wrote:
>>> ... http://ph.fedoracommunity.org/ ...
>> Also, I wonder how to get this such sub domain?
>> I am really glad to have vn.fedoracommunity.org to build Fedora community
>> website in for Vietnamese.

I believe this[1] is what you want. We asked the Advisory Board and
after some time, Infrastructure will coordinate with you (through
infra trac) to setup the necessary DNS entries. Hope this helps.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Local_community_domains

> Same question here for the Chinese Fedora community :) (zh. or cn.)
>
> Gerard β€” 吉拉德

Heherson Pagcaliwagan
http://project.azneita.org
+63.908.885.5428