[Ambassadors] Central America Fedora 13 Tour

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sun May 30 18:09:53 UTC 2010

I may have gave hints, but I think now we can go out and make a fuss about this.
We are having a three countries Launch party event in Central America.
Jose form El Salvador, Edna from Guatemala and I from Nicaragua, have
been coordinating dates for this and now is official.

San Salvador June, 4th:  will have one Nicaraguan Ambassador (me) as
guest. http://wiki.fedora.org.sv/index.php/Página_Principal
Guatemala June, 5th: will have one ambassador from El Salvador (Jose)
and one ambassador from Nicaragua (me) as guests.
http://www.fedora.org.gt/linux-party-para-el-5-de-junio/
Managua June,11th: will have one ambassador from El Salvador (Jose) as
guest. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F13_Managua

We have ready stickers, t-shirts and media for this event.
http://www.taygon.com/?p=387

And we even got a news hit on Nicaraguan newspapers:
http://impreso.elnuevodiario.com.ni/2008/02/02/informatica/125299

Hope that you all get as exited as I am about this thing going on in
Central America.

Best regards

--
Neville