diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 03:41:55 UTC 2010
Hello Fellow Ambassadors,
I see great talent in the listing for FAmSCo election 2010 nominations at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_election_2010_nominations
I would vote for several of these nominees! :)
May we support our Fellow Ambassadors to assist us. I believe that FAmsCo has been supportive of me and those are good shoes to fit into for continuing our work! :)
I would like to nominate inode0 as well as kital "yes, currently on the list" for Board nominations at -
Please have a great day and/or evening! :~)
- David -
One stone; two birds.
To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 12 (Constantine) kernel - 220.127.116.11-115.fc12.i686.PAE
* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 13 (Goddard) kernel - 18.104.22.168-131.fc13.i686.PAE
* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 13 (Goddard) and Security Spin kernel - 22.214.171.124-112.fc13.i686.PAE
* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 14 (Laughlin) kernel - 126.96.36.199-50.fc14.i686.PAE
* One (1) dual core system with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Red Hat 6 (Beta) kernel - 2.6.32-19.el6.i686
With eight (8) x86_64 computing cores, 16 GB of RAM and four SATA Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
More information about the ambassadors