[Ambassadors] Yesterday, completed the Fedora 14 Tokyo Release Party. :)

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 11:05:40 UTC 2010

Hey David!

Thanks for this excellent event report! We will try to keep up with
you on the upcoming Ho Chi Minh Release Party :)

I can see you have in plans another one next month! Have you
considered the possibilty to have it in a time so we can be online ?
(Athens-Tokyo via webcam) :) I am sure we can arrange something and
prove that Fedora is a world-wide project with people connected in all
countries of the world :)

~p

--
Pierros Papadeas