[Ambassadors] New regional Ambassador Mentors

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 8 12:34:28 UTC 2010

Am 08.11.2010 13:23, schrieb Marcus Moeller:
> If they are possible everywhen, why are you always pointing me to the
> past?

because you do not know what you are talking about because you are not
involved - i think this is important to know and i do not want to follow
ideas of people who make my job in FAMA more complicated where it is not
necessary because the process is transparent- it scales well and it has
good results. Please stop wasting my time. Make your concept - put it up
for a FAmSCo vote.

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688