[Ambassadors] New regional Ambassador Mentors

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 8 12:53:41 UTC 2010

>>> It's more about communication. Clear guidelines and statements would
>>> improve that a lot.
>>
>> Then do the work!
>
> Yes, that's one of my aims when elected to FAmSco.

There's one thing I don't understand: why would you need to be on
FAmSCo to do the work?

As David stated a few days ago on the FAmSCO mailing-list: [1]
"""
Fedora isn't a community of people who need permission to do things.
We've long had an unofficial mantra of 'You can do whatever you want
to do, as long as you do it.'
"""

Improving the process doesn't require you to be sitting on FAmSCo.

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/famsco/2010-November/000406.html

--
Mathieu