[Ambassadors] New regional Ambassador Mentors

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 8 14:45:02 UTC 2010

Am 08.11.2010 15:26, schrieb Marcus Moeller:
> Hmm, e.g. I have asked Robert and Mathieu again at FUDCon EMEA (which
> was just a few weeks back) and the question has been raised by others
> just some days ago.

This is a endless, time-stealing, unconstructive discussion which, is no
longer helpfull anymore or will improve something. You still claim that
we are not saying the truth. What a person are you?

Am i such mistrusted that you can not believe me, if i say things have
changed? That someone exactly out of this discussion we had last month,
came to me with new informations? And have i not told you, that the
person will move from his region but can/want not reveal that?

If you are not able to trust your fellow Ambassadors you are wrong here.

Once again - bring up your concept where we can vote on. You know where
you can find my concepts/work!
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688