[Ambassadors] FAmSCo voting...time for questions.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 15:11:38 UTC 2010

2010/11/8 Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero at gmail.com>:
> Susmit --
>
> Thank you for posting this.
>
> Are we to wait until there are questions in [2] before answering them (not
> that we could otherwise, but . . .), or should we answer the questions here
> -- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_elections_questionnaire -- where most,
> if not all, the questions do not apply to FAmSCo.

I think the purview of FAmSCo, FESCo, and board  is different. Hence
the scope of questions vastly differ. I think we should add questions
and answers to the FAmSCo specific page. Do you mind moving your
answers there? Or you might wait until we have more questions.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_elections_questionnaire/FAmSCo_questionnaire

Thanks.

Susmit.