[Ambassadors] FAmSCo voting...time for questions.

John T. Rose rose at iastate.edu
Mon Nov 8 15:30:39 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 9:26 AM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_elections_questionnaire/FAmSCo_questionnaire
>>
>> Don't you think a section within the questionnaire would have fit? Is
>> there a real need of splitting the ambassadors questions (might give
>> others the feeling that FAmSCo is something special)?
>

> I made a separate page because I didn't want to make the original page
> extremely wrong.
> This is not a big deal. We can just embed the page into the existing one.
>
> The more important thing is to have more questions.

Historically questions specific to one of the groups were tagged as
for fesco/famsco/board candidates on the common page for whatever that
is worth. Collecting and adding new questions on the day the questions
are due to be returned seems a bit late in the day to me.

John