[Ambassadors] New regional Ambassador Mentors

Marcus Moeller mail at marcus-moeller.de
Mon Nov 8 15:40:00 UTC 2010

Dear Christoph,

>> So is it also clear how many mentoring slots are available for each
>> region?
>
> Given that you have read and understood what I just wrote there is no
> clearly defined number of "slots". There are valued contributors on the
> one hand and people in need for mentorship in the other. Th board's job
> is to find the balance between these numbers.

Yes, that's the current situation which leads to the point that ppl do
not know when a position is available. Maybe there could also be
something like a waiting list for the one's who are interested in
these kind of jobs and where they could describe their ideas and
goals. I understand that slots might not be the best way to handle
this.

--
Greets
Marcus