[Ambassadors] FAmSCo voting...time for questions.

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:17:41 UTC 2010

Also, forgive me if some of you have read this already, but the FAmSCo
questionnaire is named

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_elections_questionnaire/FAmSCo_questionnaire

Shouldn't that be F15 and have the title Fedora 15 instead of 14?

Larry Cafiero

PS - I agree with Susmit: The separate page is not a big deal and, to be
honest, it makes it more clear. If it were up to me, FESCo, Board and FAmSCo
would have their own separate pages for questionnaires.