[Ambassadors] New regional Ambassador Mentors

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 9 10:28:07 UTC 2010

Am 09.11.2010 11:01, schrieb Sascha Thomas Spreitzer:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Mmoeller/Ambassador_mentoring_proposal
>
> Perfect! I like this, it takes out the todays chain of command and
> transforms it into a collaborate and have fun thing.
> Thank you Marcus, you have my support.

This will be my last answer in this thread - i have not much time and
also not enough power for another flame on this list -

Just my clear statement:

I think we need a chain of command to get things decided - because
endless discussion make things to slow - and we also need people who are
accountable, so people like you can blame them for their doing ;)

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688