[Ambassadors] Is our mailing List still OK?

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 9 17:02:15 UTC 2010

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010, Onyeibo Oku wrote:

> THIS MAIL CONFUSING!
>
> Who enacted what? What transpired?
>
> Its like there is a glitch in the mailing list.  Some make it, some
> don't ... Two of mine didn't make it. Hope there is no problem.

The mailing list should be fine.  Don't worry about that.

The reason I put ambassadors-list on the Cc to my mail was because even
though the thread started on the advisory-board mailing list, I thought
it had enough to do with Ambassadors that it should be over here also,
since it is basically a child of the "Going passive" thread.

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2010-November/016033.html

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2010-November/009669.html

In retrospect, maybe I should have left it only on advisory-board, and
assumed that most people are reading both lists anyway.

--Max