[Ambassadors] EMEA F14 media production - step up for primary distribution!

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 9 18:31:06 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tue, 2010-11-09 at 20:17 +0200, ppapadeas at gmail.com wrote:
> Ok! This thread is going fast :)
>
> So far we have :
>
> UK : Paul Mellors
> Italy : Gianluca Sforna
> BeNeLux : Bert Desmet (you are right we have many events around you :)
> although Fedora-fr can also help on that)

We'd have been happy to do so, but this time we produced less media than
the usual (major events in France won't happen this period, more likely
for Fedora 15).

It's never been an issue to send media anywhere though (we sent Fedora
13 to Kosovo), so if we can help, you can count on us. :)

Cheers,

--
Mathieu