[Ambassadors] EMEA F14 media production - step up for primary distribution!

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Tue Nov 9 19:52:00 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Gianluca Sforna <giallu at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/11/9 ppapadeas at gmail.com <ppapadeas at gmail.com>:
>> I am thinking of UK, Italy, Greece, Hungary and some African Country
>> for the points, so if your are an Ambassador willing to help in these
>> countries please step up replying to this thread or send me your
>> address in person.( I have the action item to gather those addresses
>> [1])
>
> I redistributed the last media batch in Italy, if needed I can do the
> same for F14.
>

>> Thanks in advance and keep in mind that we are *not* talking about
>> media requests but rather for media distribution mid-points that
>> involves work and responsibility :) You will be asked to ship media
>> (possibly on your own small expense) and also re-distribute them to
>> other Ambassadors through regional (or not) events.
>
> Depending on shipment size and type this could rapidly grow beyond
> "small expense". Are there general rules about reimbursements with
> FAmSCO budget?

There are -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements

That said - if it's sub-$200 I wouldn't bother asking; it will be
reimbursed. EMEA is relatively free to spend it's portion of the
budget as it wishes, so consensus within EMEA Ambassadors about
spending money is all you need from FAmSCo's perspective.