[Ambassadors] New regional Ambassador Mentors

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 21:11:15 UTC 2010

Rather than point out where I think Marcus is, and has been, fundamentally
wrong about this topic since the start of this discussion -- I'll do that in
a blog item -- I believe we should invoke David Nalley's suggestion to shut
down this thread since the 24-hour period to NOT discuss it was not adhered
to.

Can someone take care of this?

Larry Cafiero