[Ambassadors] EMEA F14 media production - step up for primary distribution!

Bert Desmet bert at devnox.be
Tue Nov 9 21:47:43 UTC 2010

I actually think that central swag distribution centres in regions
would be a nice idea!
but I'm working (secretly, because I don't have that much time to work
on it, so it's  you don't know how long it actually took me to figure
everything out) on a plan, to get this all on the rails in an easy,
and cost effective way.

2010/11/9 ppapadeas at gmail.com <ppapadeas at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 10:44 PM, Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Pierros,
>
> Hey Zoltan
>
>> If it's possible, please count me in for the former eastern European
>> region to distribute discs.
>
> i would be more than happy to do so :) With you added I think we are
> complete for primary points.
>
>> Also, I would like to suggest that we have
>> to use as main swag distribution points in EMEA. Opinions?
>
> That's way more tricky... Although it sounds like a nice idea the fact
> is that swag is produced in no schedule and in many different places.
>
> I suggest to stick with fine-tuning of media distribution and if it
> works out well push swag along side :)
>

> --
> Pierros Papadeas
> PGP key: 0x6130DBF8