[Ambassadors] Fudcon Latam Panama 2011

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 17:02:22 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am writting on behalf of Alejandro Perez, Ambassador from Panama. He
is extending invitation to Fudcon LATAM to be held on 2011 on Pananma.
The registration process is open on the wiki:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Panama_2011

We in Central America are very exited about this opportunity and know
that we have a big task at hand. We are working on make this gathering
a memorable event.

Of course, we are counting on all of you for the fun, but also expecting help.

Best regards.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217