[Ambassadors] Fedora Meetup is held at Beijing this afternoon.

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 14 12:32:25 UTC 2010

Due to an unfortunate issue in my family I was unable to attend.
Hopefully there will be more, like monthly or bi-monthly editions with
a theme: learn about development, translating, or just discuss
user/developer issues. Thanks in advance for the photos.

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad β€” 吉拉德
   Project-lead Fedora-MIPS