[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

Caius 'kaio' Chance kaio at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 15 00:21:21 UTC 2010

Welcome both!

asmartgoat (and everyone in ANZ), would you mind subscribing the new created
mailing list please?

I have sent email to everyone I found on the ambassadors list who locate
within ANZ area, and at the moment just have 1 reply.

It might be time for us gather and promote Fedora. :)

P.S. Joerg: is your P.S. means we should not reply to "New Ambassador
notification" email? If so, I apologize for this and will create a separate
email rather than replying from next time.

Regards,
kaio

2010/11/15 Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org>

> Dear Ambassadors,
>
> let´s welcome our new sponsored Ambassador Group Members:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Viji from India
> mentored by Shakthi Kannan
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Asmartgoat from Australia
> mentored by Heherson Pagcaliwagan
>

> Regards Joerg
> p.s. Please do not send private "Welcome" Messages to Ambassador List
> --
> Joerg (kital) Simon
> jsimon at fedoraproject.org
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JoergSimon
> http://kitall.blogspot.com
> Key Fingerprint:
> 3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688

Caius 'kaio' Chance
Fedora Project Contributor - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kaio
[IRC] kaio @ freenode | [Twitter] @K410 | [Blog] kaio.net